Teamwork Isn’t Working — The Best Possibilities

If you’ve worked as a team member or leader, then you must understand the value of teamwork.

An effective team and their efficient efforts must require components for successful project delivery.

But sometimes team effort becomes non-effective. As research says, “70% of members of a team are dysfunctional where the rest 30% are bound with high time pressure”.

And the team member who is having high time pressure may fail to complete their work on time in addition, they suffer from high-stress level as well.

So, where this conflict came from as each one is working on a team. Let see the true face of this.


Bringing all teams together to work effectively is not just a choice of project manager, it becomes must-to-have ethics for project-based practice.

Everyone knows successful project delivery counts heavily on great teamwork and effective team collaboration software as well.

Different skills, personalities, and personalities of the team members can work together accordingly to the purpose of achieving project goals.

We would love to hear about your experience in team collaboration.

Let us know about it in the comment section below.


Digital Marketing Specialist at Orangescrum.